- Name: Kyle. Get to know me for the rest.
- DOB: July 25, 1989 (You can do tha math and figure out how old I am.)
- Current Location: Covina, California, USA (google it)
- Student: Cal State University Pomona. I am a communications major with an emphasis in journalism.
- Employment: Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market (google it)
- Tattoos: Lots. To give an estimate between thirty and forty
- Piercings: Left ear stretched to 9/16 inch,
second hole 14g, third hole 12g, upper cartilage 18g, right ear stretched to 9/16 inch, Septum 8g, left nostril 16g, left nipple 14g, navel 14gI really want you back, PA 10g
- Piercing/ Tattoo enthusiast
- Reading: Italo Calvino’s If on a winters night a traveler…
- Photography: Nikon D90, Cannon EOS Rebel K2
- Motorcycles: 2003 Honda Shadow 600, 1977 XR 125 (currently out of commission)
- Film: Biker films from the later 1960s, Kubrick, Ritchie, classic horror, cult classics (and not so classics [movies that are just so terrible I can’t help, but enjoy]), Tarantino, etc, etc, etc
- Music: Just like most of you, and as it should be, music is an incredibly large part of my life. It is one of my favorite forms of the arts. Whether it’s me trying to poorly strum out the tune of a favorite song, listening to the latest track from a new artist, spinning the dusty record collection, or getting the gang together for an adventure out into the world of live musical showcases and festivals I love it. It is part of my everyday life and many of my experiences. Because of it I have gone places and seen things with the great people of the communities I go to for it, that I otherwise may not have.
Punk.Rock.Reggae.Metal.Folk.Jazz.Dubstep.Dub.DanceHall.Ska.Indei.Electro.Rap.Hiphop.I think you now understand that I love it all.
Tumblr Mission Statement
I created my tumblr to serve as a blog to share with others my life and the experiences I have. Not to say that my life is more extra ordinary than another or that mine deserves to be payed more attention too. I just feel that I try to live my life to the fullest, taking advantage of the great opportunities that life lays out for us. I am trying to expand myself further every day into the world and to expose myself and get exposed to the great people out there. I’d like to share these trips, adventures, and journeys with any one willing to listen.
Who knows I may be running into you one day.
Curious about anything else? Feel free to ask or contact me.